Monday, November 15, 2010

BIGG BOSS!

Aim : To ensure TRP’s


Requirements : One maverick anchor,14 jobless celebs,one huge house, one person who can say ‘Bigg Boss chahte hai….’


Product:  BIGG BOSS



There are certain things that get me really excited and one of them is Bigg Boss, I know that reduced my coolness quotient by 45% but I had to say it…no matter how my friends  try to ridicule me the concept of the show really attracts me, so when Bigg Boss came back with a new season I had to write about it. But I was really disappointed by the inmates choosen this season…this season we have inmates who are actors, models, losers and one ex-daaku as well and this time we have two outsourced inmates too as if we dint have jobless celebs in our own country, one smart move the makers made is have Salman Khan as the host, the guy is  maverick, TRP’s guaranteed.

here’s the list of u  don’t know them..

Shweta Tiwari :  Once she used to rule the television screen,now she’s nowhere to be seen(that rhymed!)..Her shot to fame was the television show ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’ after the show was pulled off air she seems to have lost her way, she even tried her luck in Bhojpuri films.

Ashmit Patel : Claims to be an actor I don’t know the number of movies this guy has acted in,but he sure has done some work on the small screen(cell phones)..I assume you guys know what I am talking about here.

Manoj Tiwari : Bhojpuri Actor or to be more precise Bhojpuri HERO.

Aanchal Kumar: I seriously don’t know who she is and I am too lazy google her but I think she’s a model and she’s HOT!

Veena Malik : Outsourced loser celeb..Claims to be an actor, was linked to Pakistani cricketer Asif, thinks she’s some sort of a superstar and likes to blow her own trumpet. She sometimes refers to herself as a third person and I find that weird

Begum: Outsourced loser celebrity! Was confused whether to use the word ‘celeb’ here coz I have never heard about him/her (u know its confusing) but think he/she hosts some talk show back home.

Samir Soni : Probably one of the most recognizable faces in the house, tries too hard to be an intellectual all I can say is he chose the wrong show  

Sara Khan : Better known as sadhana from Bidaai,doesn’t act in serials anymore, perfect example of an ‘out of work’ actor, planning  to get married in the Bigg Boss’s house, the things people do to save money

 Seema Parihar : An actual ex-daaku from Chambal, had a movie made on her life.

 Rahul Bhatt: Son of Mahesh Bhatt, the Bollywood Director.He’s no actor, model, no daaku and has no MMS either wonder what’s he doing on the show.

 Hrishant Goswami : Claims to be a model, good looking, well built . Its guys like him who make average guys like me look bad. I HATE him.

 Sakshi Pradhan: winner of Mtv’s  Splitsvilla, but probably gained more popularity from the small mobile screen..Seriously who chooses the inmates?

 Abdul Kazmi : lawyer of Kasab, that’s it.

 Bunty : Although he’s said to be a theif,he never admitted it…the movie ‘Oye Lucky Lucky Oye’ was said to be inspired from him. he was first one to be removed from the house for abusing Bigg Boss.

 Dolly Bindra : Overweight version of Rakhi Sawant,

Caution : listening to her can cause you to lose your  hearing sense

 The Great Khali : does he need an introduction ?

My list of celebs I want to be on Bigg Boss

·         Ekta Kapoor (the only way to stop her from producing any more serials)

·         Ram Gopal Varma (the only way to stop him from directing)

·         Baba Ramdev(for free yoga lessons)

·         S Sreesanth (malayalees,we need representation too)

·         Stone Cold Steve Austin

·         That  hairy guy from Sansani

·         Tiger Woods

·         Nana Patekar

·         Rajnikant  

3 comments:

  1. superb tha yaar majha aya padke write fast on our roha trip yaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey d last part was gud.....ur list of celebs.........den BigBoss mit b entertaining!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Guys comment here......I hope u have a keyboard