Friday, April 22, 2011

Shopping Spree




*phone rings*

me : yello..
she : dude,u free today ?
me : *checks imaginary schedule* yeah pretty much free..
she : meet at the mall in one hour..have some shopping to do. 
me : aww..!that's so nice of you..but you don't need to buy me clothes 
she : m taking about shopping for my clothes u idiot..
me : if aamir khan hadn't worked in 3 idiots..i would have been so offended now
she : here comes the jokes..dude,your jokes aren't funny..
me : u know that's not true.
she : ohkk..back to the topic..so coming na
me  : first of all..aren't ur gal friends supposed to go shopping with you..
she : yeah! thats y i called you..
me : u seriously think thats funny..
she : Cmon,blesson...m asking you a favor..all my friends are busy and being a gal i cant make quick decisions by myself..
me : that's sexist 
she : i am a girl...m allowed to tell sexist jokes..
me : and we talk about gender equality..
she : back to the topic..meet in one hour..
me : ohkk..! even i was searching for something to write for my blog.


*a hour later at the mall*
she : finally you here..
me : so where else am i supposed to be ?
she : don't start with the jokes..let go shopping.
me : the last time i was this excited was while watching 'Rakhi ka Insaaf'
she : and you wonder why you are single..
she : let the shopping begin..
me : yeah!(fake excitement)
yeah! guys can fake it too

*At the store*

she : this looks good,so does this one..m confused..
me : why don't you buy both of them..?
she : cool suggestion,man..i knew calling you was not a mistake..,wait a sec..i already have one with the same color..
me : so Wat's the big deal,buy one more.
she : don't make regret the decision of calling you..so tell me which looks better this pink one or this semi peach one..
me : aren't they both same...they both look good on you..
she : a bit more seriousness please..
me : *thinking* inki pinki ponki...
me : the peach one..its good..its makes your face glow..
she : aww...even i felt so..i knew calling you was not a mistake..
me : yeah! u already said that..nothing more satisfying  than shopping for girls clothes on a saturday morning..
she : yeah! great na..
me : so finally its done...lets head back...
she : huh ?? we just started...i need to buy matching earnings now..
me : CRAP!
she : cmon,lets go..
me : *thinking* i should have never answered that damn phone.
me : yeah!lets get started!!




*After approximately a decade*

she : finally its done 
me : yeah!it was soo fun...time just flew..cant believe it took just 3 hours
she : even though i sense sarcasm..Thanks for your help.
me : Like Salman Khan once said 'Dosti main no thankss no sorry'
she : wateva!..we should do this more often
me : no coz this sucks..and took up my entire saturday morning..

MORAL : Never answer a girl's call on a saturday morning 




PS : Shopping with a girl is not easy as it sounds..it's real complicated..more complicated than the telecommunication system of the 1940's

2 comments:

  1. Try doing it with your mother and two aunts and a toddler

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! well hey at least you were kind enough to follow. lol good post

    ReplyDelete

Guys comment here......I hope u have a keyboard