Sunday, April 22, 2012

Biker's Diary

  

A strange thing happened last week,a guy came up to me and asked 'Dude,why don't you write  your blogs anymore ?'..My initial reaction of shock was quickly replaced by a pleasant surprise and i asked.'Dude,u seriously read my blogs'..
'Yes,i do,they are kinda funny'..
KINDA FUNNY..so cool...that's the greatest review my blog has received ever since i started...the previous good review i received was when one of my friends asked 'Ye sab kaha se copy karta hai' literally translated('From where do you copy this stuff')

This incident inspired me to write this post..I had only one thing in mind and that was to get home and update my blog,nothing really mattered anymore..I received a call from my latest crush asking me to hangout with her..to which i arrogantly replied. 'Bitch Please! I have a blog to write.'..Totally Kick ass feeling.!
Well to be frank,that last thing dint happen..i just wanted to make dramatic start to this post.

Well..lets get started..This isn't going to be one of those posts where i make jokes on Justin Bieber or Twilight,i have grown as a person,i know as a mature human being i should refrain from such stuff..I am more mature than before and now i have a moustache to prove that..I kinda think with my moustache i look like Marc Anthony,yeah there is some resemblance.

Marc Anthony (How i think i look like )

So last month i decided to buy a Bike,It was a spontaneous decision,it just came to me..i should buy a bike..Well there were some issues at first..The fact i dint know to ride a bike,was one of them..convincing my friends to let their bikes for my learning pleasure was the second challenge..Finally after 4 weeks of practice i can proudly say 'Bike chalana aata hai' literally translated ('I know how to f*cking ride a bike')..

I discussed with my dad how we should buy a bike..to which dad replied..
'Why do you need to buy a bike,we already have an Honda Activa'
Me : Dad,in case you haven't noticed yet..i am a guy,i even have a moustache now and i kinda look like Marc Anthony and we guys ride bikes.
Dad : Who's Marc Anthony ?
Me : Lets not change the topic now..i want a bike..i want a bike.
Dad : OK..OK..You decide the bike and we'll talk about it later..and yeah trim the moustache you are just a pot belly away from being a Malayalam actor.

Deciding which bike to buy is a very tough job,It's kinda like wedding shopping for girls,you want something which suits you,makes you look good and something which you can flaunt while with friends..

Finally after after careful scrutiny i have i now decided to bike the most  Legendary bike of all,i won't name the bike here,i am a bit superstitious,not my fault when you are a Malayalee you are bound to be bit superstitious since young..Well the new bike has every quality i was looking for..it looks great,makes me look tall and unlike my ex girlfriend makes less noise..

i won't go into the technical specifications,because frankly even i don't know them...the only reason i am buying a bike is to showoff and be the cool guy..and speaking of cool guy i think i need to shave off my moustache because if i hear my moustache makes me look like Mohanlal,i am gonna kick some major ass.




Mohanlal(How people think i look like)  

PS : I know i don't update this blog quite often,It's not like i have forgotten about this blog..I am just to lazy to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys comment here......I hope u have a keyboard