Thursday, July 22, 2010

My College...

College :The place to enjoy..... have fun....n date girls :p

I used to believe in this college defination....bt this changed after i took admission in my senior college...

The name of my college is umm.....umm.....i dnt wanna say it....hmm......kk.......its G.R.Patil College(i knw ur laughin atleast smiling).....yeah i knw its nt the bestest of colleges....but still its my college n i like it(cud hav said love it bt woh kuch jyaada ho jaata )...waise ders nt much to enjoy here....yeah bt surely a great place (jus bcoz its close to the highway)....ppl always say mine's a bad college.....kuch seekata nahi hai waha...yeah right lyk ppl go to collg to study n i am the most studious guy......bt ppl do u knw the passout rate of my college(nt talkin abt BCom section)...its better than many other so called best colleges....The faculty is good,helpful what more u need(studious ppl this is fr u ).Other good thing is the Library great collection of books though I never used this facility.

Now guys its too much of goodie goodie talk n lemme talk abt things i dislike of my college..

Yeah!!!!der r some things in my college which makes me go AARRGHH!!!!!

Gals!!!!where r dey ???seriously no gals in my college...wen i say no gals u knw wat i mean,right...ders evn a joke...."What do u call a HOT gal in GR Patil collg ?"
ans : an outsider

Secondly guys here are nt on facebook(some havent even heard of it)....seriously ppl which planet are u from..

Gymkhana.....This is my third year in the college n i still havent found the Gymkhana...kaha chupaya hai.....the cricket kits are stored in the library CMON!!!!

Computer Lab.....lotts of computers....it takes 15 mins to start....need i say more....

Canteen..it has a door,two tables,four chairs n vada pav....sumtimes u can even see a stray dog(the only regular customer i guess)

3 comments:

  1. KeWl Thought.... but y u blaming ur coll fuhdat..its ur mistake ...u took admission der... wat would u xpect more frm such coll...

    ReplyDelete
  2. albin...i knw tu hi aisa comment karega

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....I think u know...the actual...G.R.Patil...College....
    Nice...blog....

    ReplyDelete

Guys comment here......I hope u have a keyboard